Who needs a sworn translator?
- You want to get married in Poland?
- Perhaps you want to register a car you have imported into Poland.
- Or maybe you want to translate your university diploma or official certificates.
- Maybe you just want to set up a company, or take a driving test, or you have to appear in court, or have applied for a residence permit and now are expecting an interview.
These are just some of the situations where an experienced sworn translator is needed. If this is your case, I am here to help you. In fact, I have been helping my clients since 1997.
- I don't have office staff or a large, expensive office in the centre of Poznan so my fees are reasonable.
- I am five minutes away from Poznan, so it will take you 15 minutes to get to my place by car or by tram.
- You can pay cash, by card or paypal. And if you pay with a major cryptocurrency, such as BTC, LTC or DASH, you will get a discount.
- Standard documents are usully translated within one business day.
Want to translate a document?
- Please send its scan or photo to email@example.com.
- You will get a quote within an hour or two.
- Once you accept the quote, I will translate the document and send you a text or an e-mail when the translation is ready.
- You will come, show the original document, pay and pick up the translation.
- Call me or send me an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org stating the date and time.
- If I am available, I will get back to you with a price, asking you for a confirmation.
- Once you have confirmed (stating your name, address and phone number where I can reach), I will book the time and send a confirmation.
- If you want to make a reservation several weeks or months in advance, I will ask you for a small deposit (50 PLN, 15 EUR or 20 USD).
- You will pay my fee (or the remaining part of my fee) when we meet on the day of the assignement (It will be in my interest to come).