Certified Interpreter and Translator in Poznan, Poland
Kilinski, os. Zwyciestwa 21/4, 61-649 Poznan, Poland
tel. +(48 601) 88 36 55 - fax +(48 61) 64 27 335
55 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Who needs a sworn translator?
- You want to get married in Poland?
- Or perhaps you want to register a car you have imported into Poland.
- Maybe you just want to set up a company, or you have to appear in court, or have applied for a residence permit and now are expecting an interview.
- These are just some of the situations when you need an experienced sworn translator (the closest US equivalent would be a certified translator).
- If this is the case, I am here to help you. In fact, I have been helping my clients since 1997.
|I am always ready to:
- translate correspondence, contracts, faxes, e-mail
messages, manuals, company by-laws, deeds, technical documentation,
- translate talks (face to face or phone calls),
- arrange services of lawyers, legal firms, notaries and translators all over Poland,
- represent you in your contacts with business partners
as well as governmental and local authorities,
- arrange appointments, reserve hotels, hire a car,
- pick you up at Poznań or Warsaw airport (in fact
anywhere in Poland),
- provide you with any other assistance which may be
- The usual price for
translating legal documents is
PLN 0.40 (USD 0.10 or EUR 0.10) per word. Please
send your documents by e-mail or fax to receive an exact quotation.
- In the case of interpreting, my rates start at 130 PLN per
hour. In some cases, however, there is a minimum fee (200 PLN for translation of a marriage ceremony in the Registry Office in Poznań, 260 PLN for the first two hours in most other cases).
The daily rate is 850 PLN.
- Charges for all other services are based on the
amount of time devoted to your business (PLN 75 per 30 minutes).
- If you wish to pay by card or paypal, please use the button below:
|How to get to my office?
- We are open Monday to Friday from 9 to 5.
- If you want to come outside business hours, please give me call, or arrange time by e-mail.
- If you want to take a tram or a bus, please use this link. Just remember that you want to get to 52°26'24", 16°55'26".
Sworn Interpreter and Translator in Poznan, Poland
os. Zwycięstwa 21/4, 61-649 Poznań, tel. +48 601 88 36 55
Updated: 14 April 2017